Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's 9 o'clock on a Saturday...

Our first run was great! As it turns out, it's bloody humid in Houston!! Phew! Luckily it was only 2 miles followed by a team meeting and breakfast at La Madeleine. Yum. Meanwhile, MY Madeleine woke up for my husband at 6:45am (as I was leaving the house) and proceeded to yell at him for the next two hours because he wouldn't nurse her. Poor boobless Jeff...

I also had the opportunity to sign up for a fundraising event at the Woodlands Pavilion. I get to serve beer to people at the Aerosmith and ZZ Top concert in July!! Wheeeee!!!!! That should be a blast. I picked them over No Doubt because I thought the crowd would be more fun. Sorry Gwen Stefani fans... but Aerosmith/ZZ Top fans are crazy. And will hopefully give me more money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment